I would, but MY DAMN MIND won't let me A Guide for Teen Girls: How to Understand and Control Your Thoughts and Feelings
It wasn't just the stress...
or the constant frustration...
..it was the nonstop doubt and unhappiness.
In today's world of social media reality distortion, teens face their toughest challenges yet. The battlefield is in the mind and they're not equipped for the fight.
There's good news...
Teen Confidence Expert, Jacqui Letran, is here to help. With a Masters of Science in Nursing and more than 18-years of experience aiding young people, she's skilled at equipping teens with the tools they need to win the battle with their mind.
This book will teach your child (and you) how to:
- Challenge old negative beliefs and create positive new thought patterns
- Stay calm and in control of even the most difficult situations
- Keep unhealthy thoughts at bay and replace them with a positive mindset
- Use the power of your mind to create the success you deserve
- Make positive life choices, achieve goals, choose great friends and much, much more!
You'll love this life-changing book, because the examples are real and will show your teen (and you) a quick and easy path to a happier, healthier life.
Get it now!
A Children Literary Classics' Lumen and Gold Medal Award Winner for Best Young Adult Non-Fiction Book of 2016.
Chapter 1Duration: 19s
Chapter 2Duration: 05min
Chapter 3Duration: 27min
Chapter 4Duration: 15min
Chapter 5Duration: 18min
Chapter 6Duration: 27min
Chapter 7Duration: 11min
Chapter 8Duration: 33min
Chapter 9Duration: 12min
Chapter 10Duration: 07min
Chapter 11Duration: 30s
Chapter 12Duration: 01min
Chapter 13Duration: 24s
Chapter 14Duration: 28s